John and Kate

What can you say about John, from "Kate plus Eight?" John is fighting for custody of his eight kids.

All I can say is: WTF!! Is he serious? He has been hanging around his smoked out girlfriend tooo long...LOL

novice2008

Asked by novice2008 at 4:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• All I've seen of it is from the show ads and the rag sheets, but I think they should take all the kids away from both parents. Seriously, what kind of parent are you when you make raising a family into a circus and letting the whole world watch? If I was one of those kids, I'd never speak to my parents once I had grown up.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I feel bad for the kids and how public all of this is. It's going to be no good for them when they get older. I also feel bad for Kate, she's getting so much crap for just trying to make enough money to feed her family. I bet she enjoys the fame a little much though. Either way, 8 kids are a lot of mouths to feed.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 5:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• The last thing I heard on it, and that was right before I turned off the television, was that Jon was not going for custody after all. That was what he told paparazzi as he was walking out of a building.
    Anonymous

• i think john is stupid for doing that...i was a big fan of john and kate plus eight..you do what you have to do to provide for your family...a nursing job..with 8 kids...they couldn't even afford a cardboard box with that kind of income...is john even in the kids' hometown anymore?..people need to lay off, what would the people who criticize do in her situation?..probably the same thing kate is doing to be able to provide for the family.
    Anonymous

• I think some people need to lay off Kate a little. I mean look at Jon, he isn't doing anything to help provide for those kids. Then I've heard now that Kate is in talks of getting her own show he stopped the custody thing and says he is open to being a "guest" on her show! What a ass!
    Anonymous