Spring cleaning? Are you done? Share pictures!!! How did you go about it? Are you loving it?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 4:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• lol....

spring cleaning just includes my opening the windows when I do everything I normally do.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• ohhh nooooooooooo! I'm so pregnant and feel so "lazy" and work has dh three states away & I'm due in two weeks and am soo ashamed of my house. Even loading the dishwasher is painful to bend over. I'm having some ppl come steam clean for me and may even get a cleaning lady for next week and for a wk or so after since our families will be here for our babys birth! I feel like such a bad person right now! Forget about scrubbing walls and floors I'm good to sweep my kitchen just 'cause I'm alone and HATE bending over to scoop up trash with the dustpan :((((( Whats worse is its spring, I wanted to spring clean, put pictures up in our new house & plant flowers etc. but haven't done it ALL, now not only am I a first time mother his parents I'm sure will be judging, my house need decorating AND it looks like a bachlor pad and no flowers or grass is planted. I feel awful!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• We do a serious cleaning for Passover. Now we are moving on to the backyard.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2010