how many hair colors did ur baby go thru?

i was just curious for fun how many hair colors did ur baby go thru.i swear my son went thru every hair color b4 he turned 1.my dd is 6 mths and she has had only 2 hair colors.dark brown and a reddish brown,more red tint then brown.

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first was born with dark blonde hair, it got a little lighter, went through a phase where it looked red in pictures (must have been something to do with the camera flash, never looked red in person), and then back to and stayed dark blonde.

My second was born with very dark brown hair, and it got a little lighter with a tiny bit of reddish tint, and it's stayed there.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My son was born with dark wavy hair when he turned 3 or so his hair became golden blonde and super straight, people thought I had dyed his hair! now as an adult he has dark brown medium wavy hair.

Answer by older at 10:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My son was born with black hair then it runed blondeish and by the time he was 5 years old it was brown and still is at 10! lol
    My daughter she was born with red hair and its still red. I don't think the red is going anywhere,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• all three of mine were born with BLACK hair (and red brows...so odd looking lol)

#1 went to a light brown, and is now a lightbrown/blonde
    #2 went a bit lighter brown and stayed there.
    #3's hair went from black to a strawberry blonde.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• my 1st dd has pure blonde hair. it never changed any color so far, shes 2. My 2nd dd has brown hair. It was really dark when she was born and now it is getting a little bit lighter but I think it will stay brown. She is 8 months. Df and I both have brown hair (his lighter than mine) but dfs was blonde as a child
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My son was born bald, but when he finally did get hair it was a lovely golden blonde. it started getting dark when he was about 5 and by the time he was12 it was a brownish-black, more black than brown and that is the way it still is.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My daughter was bald as anything when she was born but it came in around a year as golden brown, now its pretty dark brown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• thats very interesting how all the babies hair change.like i stated in the question my dd who is 6 months now was born with med brown hair, not a lot of hair she had a full head of hair but it was thin hair.she is now 6 months old and for about 2-3 months now its been a light brown with a red tint. my ds he was born with thick hair and it was dark brown and wavy,that was for the first few days.after that his hair became a med brown and it was straight,with in the first couple months it turned a dark red, then went strawberry blond to blond blond and now that he is 3 almost 4 his hair is more of a dirty dish blond. its really weird how the kids hair changes. i am still waiting to see what color eyes my son is going to have.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2010