Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alternative to a tubel ligation?

My sil was talking about how she wanted to get the alternative to a tubel. She said they instert plastic springs in the tubes and scar issue forms around it and whatnot. does anyone know what the name of this procedure is so I am look it up?


Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:33 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Health

Level 22 (14,998 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I found it. its Essure if anyone is curious:)

    Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

Next question in Health
Cant get a deep breath

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))