I need a recommendation for a printer/copier/scanner.

I have gone through 2 printers in about a little over a year. I can't remember what the first printer was, but the second printer that I have now is a Kodak ESP-3 Aio, (so much for saving money on ink!!). Anyways, I need a recommendation for a printer/copier/scanner. Can anyone give me a good recommendation or at least tell me which ones to avoid? Thanks!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have and LOVE my HP Photosmart All in One, model C4180. I don't use it real often, but it is EASY and makes great copies.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• The one I have is a few years old, but I still see it on shelves. However, while the printer itself is good, the ink is $$$$!!! My advice would be to go check out the inks in the price range that you want, and see what printers they work with...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I got a LEXMARK for chritmas...I love it. So far so good! Can't complain about it. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I've had one HP printer and I hated it. I've had 3 Lexmark printers since. The first one was just a regular inkjet printer. I updated that one with a printer, scanner, copier, & fax. The cat got on it and puked all over it. Needless to say, that one was ruined. I replaced it with a 2500 series..scanner, copier, & printer. I love it!
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have a Lexmark scanner, copier, & printer(all in one) I hate it. Sometimes the paper gets stuck or it does not load right. There are times I have to force the paper to load just so I can make a copy of something or print something out. I plan on getting either a HP all in printer or a Kodak all in one printer.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have to agree with the Lexmark 2500, I have one and love the hell out of it!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I suggest any HP. We have a lot of machines at work and of all of them, I prefer the HP's
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2010