could i have lost my "plug"? Tmi sorry.

i remember with my last baby when i lost my "plug" thing that it was a large snot ball. Then my water broke that night. But this pregnancy im almost 35wks now and i dont remember that same yucky ball of snot looking stuff but iv got this white/yellowish discharge all the time now for the past few days (maybe a week?) its not as thick as normal discharge. I took a test strip test to check for any infections but it came back negitive for all. I ask because i know your not suposto have sex after that thing comes out, right? Does this sound like thats what could have happend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't sound like it to me but if thats what your thinking it may be, I would call doc just to see what they say. Good luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I HAVE HAD SEX AFTER LOOSING MINE BUT U CANT IF UR WATER BREAKS. IT COULD BE PLUG OR IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE REGULAR DISCHARGE. MINE WAS ALL CRAZY LIKE THAT AND MINE WAS ALL YELLOW TOO SO IM THINKING ITS THE NORMAL STUFF. GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF PREGNACY AND DELIVERY
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 12:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Op... Eww. I hate all the extra stuff that people forget to tell you about when your pregnant. Lol.
    Thanks.
    Anonymous