Should I turn her in ...

my brother is married to a woman who has been a nurse for like 7 or 8 years.... Her and my brother had their first kid young and as soon as they got a house, he got layed off, so that is why she did the nurse thing. She has got alot of awards for her "good nursing" and everyone talks about what a wonderful nurse she is...she even has pateints families send her cards or flowers for the care she gave them --- BUT none of them know that she didnt finish high school !

Thats right, she LIED about having her diploma when she took her nursing classes ( you have to have a diploma) and no one who gave her these "awards" even bothered to check it out to see...

I dont think its right and that she needs to pay for lying.... Would YOU want a nurse handling your care if you knew she couldnt even finish high school ( and yes it was because she let my brother knock her up)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Shes a good nurse, why ruin it??
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• that was her past even though she lied (which is bad) it's none of your business .. if she finished college and has her nursing lisence then what do you care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• You sound horribly bitter!

Let it be... she DID take all the nursing classes, passed them, and got licenced - right?

It may or may not come out one day.... but it sounds like she is doing a great job.... so why be this petty?

YOu need to focus on the good in your life and not worry about others.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Ok it isn't right that she lied but she did make it through nursing school so I would say that I would be fine with her caring for me! Sounds like she is a wonderful nurse. And it sounds like you are very bitter that your brother "knocked her up". No I personally would not turn her in because you don't do that to family, and yes you would be doing it to family because it would also effect your brother and niece or nephew.
    Anonymous

• WOW...you sound horrible and jealous !

If I had a great nurse ( that she sounds to be) I wouldnt even care if she went to school at all...

You must not care about your brother or neices/newphews otherwise you would realise that you getting her fired over something that doesnt even matter to the care she gives, will affect them....I am sure they depend on the good money she makes...and if she loses that job, wont they lose alot of their money...maybe their home or whatnot.... what if they had to get on PA,or move in with family you seem like you would probably be upset about that too

also the fact that she "let your brother knock her up" is idiotic....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• It sounds like you are pretty jealous of her. What she did is unethical, but she did go to nursing school, and she is educated in her field. What do you think she would have learned in that last year of HS that would make her a better nurse? If you really want to ruin her life then go ahead, but it sounds like your primary motivation here is jealousy. You're just pretending to be righteous to justify your petty feelings.

So, do you really want to ruin this girl? Do you want to hurt your brother and his kids? Are you really that spiteful? Were you interested in turning her in before you got all of these accolades and awards? Or is this your jealousy showing?

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you should really examine your motivation here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• No, I wouldn't turn her in. I'd leave it alone. She's doing a good job at what she's doing, taking care of your brother and her kids why would you want to do something like that?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If she made it threw nursing school then you KNOW for a fact that she could go and get her GED anytime she wants. And maybe she has and just didn't say anything. Either way as long as she has her nursing degree I wouldn't care. Besides she's supposed to be family. Imagine the situation in reverse. Would you want her to do that to you?
    It's not right that she fibbed but that's her business. And for all you know she may have told the truth. I know plenty of people who have there LPN and haven't finished highschool OR gotten there GED. And no they didn't lie. It all depends on how you go about it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 11:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• What kind of miserable, jealous ,selfish person are you? She obviously finished nursing school and went on to be a wonderful nurse. Butt out!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• no...your just doing the tattleing thing. if she knows what she's doing then i would let it be. really? your all mad because she didnt follow through with doing the suppose-ably right thing?? ugh...takes me back to high school with those stuck up tattle-talers that thought it was funny to tattle on one
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2010