When my 22 month old son kissed me this morning he stuck out his tongue, not sure what to think?

I pushed his tongue back in with the tip of my finger and kissed him again, and he did it again, laughing. So I just stopped kissing him.

What do you make of this?

There's no chance of molestation btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He's just being a kid. He thinks it's funny because it gets a reaction out of you. It's human nature to kiss with your tongue, that's why most babies do this at some point lol. It's totally normal, nothing sexual about it, he's just teasing you.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• He is probably just playing around. Kids do stuff like that all the time. Just tell him no everytime and does it. Don't make a big deal about it.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• uummmm he sounds like a little kid playing around:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• ew. My son did that a couple times when he was younger. I guessed that it was from seeing his father and I kiss. Kids pick up things like that from anywhere. He could have seen you and your DH, could have seen something on tv in passing. Try not to think too much of it. I just told my son that thats not how little boys and mommys kiss, we keep our mouths close and its only lips. It took a few times of reminding but he stopped doing it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• LOL! I don't know a single toddler that hasn't done this.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• OMG really? It's a baby. He does this stuff. They don't know any better. Just continue doing as you did. Just say, Yucky and show him how to pucker!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Um, I would think that he was a typical 2 year old
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't think anything of it! He was probably just playing and being silly.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My son is 5 and he stil does this. He just licks me and laughs cus he thinks its funny. Lol I don't see anything sexual about it.
    crysjuls

Answer by crysjuls at 1:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010