Are there any legit work at home emplyment options?

raven69755

Asked by raven69755 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are lots of them. Really it depends on what YOU are looking for. There are lots of home Jobs available through legit companies who pay based on either hours worked or by the job. These will pay a set fee for set work - just like out of the home work. You work on their schedule generally and by their rules... OR you have the option of a home based Business. Which is what you will find most of on here. Home Businesses will generally require that you pay to get started and may have monthly costs as well, again, just like an out of the home business franchise would. In either case there are plenty of legit options for you...

I have some lists for either options for you...

List of Home Jobs

List of Home Businesses

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• TONS! Places like Uhual,American Airlines,Jet Blue, The Hilton Find the FREE list here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

As always, there are alot of options.  You just have to narrow down what you want to do and search only those options.  If you want customer service, then only look for that.  Our Blogs, websites and articles contain only a portion of stuff available out there for you.  You can also check Craigslist everyday- both jobs and Gigs.  Also just get out there and do Google searches. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home to raise my kids and homeschool. I'm very happy with this company. I can help with any questions or details if you have any. Have a great weekend!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I haven't found any legitimate work at home jobs; have you considered running your own home business ?

I do PrePaid Legal ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a AAA+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunties. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you dont have to wait for your money!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

If you want more info just message me.
    Good luck with whatever you choose, just be careful because there are a LOT of scams out there. I know this from personal experience.

Myself and several other people I know have been very successful with this company!

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Check out: www.jstcalmeb.tageverycar.com\

Its really simple and totally free to join.

I think you will like this
    jstcalmeb

Answer by jstcalmeb at 8:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• There are a lot of good work at home jobs out there. You might not find the right one on your 1st try, but there is something out there for you. I have a list of the companies I like at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Check out http://www.becomeaguide.chacha.com its very easy work! If your interested email and I can give you details.
    If you do sign up use the referral email ddn1050@yahoo.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2010