Do you pack away your winter clothes in the summer and vice versa?

I think that's what I'm supposed to do but I don't. They stay in my closet and drawers all year round.

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 11:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I don't have room (my husband and I share a small closet area and one set of drawers, so it helps to change the seasonals out).
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I used to. But now I just have them sectioned off in my closet, because my closet it HUGE! I also have it sectioned into short, midlength and long sleeves. That's sad, huh?!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes - I don't have the room in my drawers otherwise. I keep them either in the back of my closet (large walk in with shelving along one wall) or in a box under the bed, depending on which items of clothing it is.

Answer by missanc at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• no, we have his and hers closets in our master bedroom so we use on for winter clothes for all 4 of us.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• So it's a room thing? I just thought it was what people were supposed to do. I always felt yucky for not doing it. Now with two small kids it's one more task that never gets done.
    Isaidit

Answer by Isaidit at 12:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I do it, but I keep a couple things out from the opposite season. I live in Kansas, and you just never know what the weather is going to do here. But i also do it due to lack of room.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I live in Colorado and it just snowed yesterday. We never pack anything away lol..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• No.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I never used to, but now we are living in a house with a small closet, so I put the bigger, thicker winter stuff away in plastic bins.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• mine and dh's no, my son's clothes..yes, not enough room
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2010