did you ever have a eptopic pregnancy ??? i think im having one?? tmi

im using paragard ... and today i woke up with slight painfully dull period cramps in my left side if ur in my body ... it felt better after i had a bm but when i laid down it came back? idk what to do? if it is... what do i do.. im scared its pulsing right now .. and i cant/dont want to go in i have my six month son with me and im alone in a state far from my family .. and my husband is gone for work... ?? im soo scared im seriously think its happening to me and im feeling sick and ihad diarrha .. sorry for the tmi ... i just had a period 2 weeks ago and usually i get discharge after and now its not as wet...i dont what to do or think? can any help me ... if u had one please tell me ur symptoms ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ohh and just now when i pushed on where the pain is it was a hard ball there ... im going to die ... im soo scared im trying to stay calm .... i had my period evry month???? what the heck is going on ...im crying right now
    Anonymous

• Go to the ER hun hurry!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If you just had a period 2 weeks ago your probably not pregnant. You could be ovulating right now, causing the pain. It could also be your appendix so, don't take any antacids. You could wait a couple of hours and see if it goes away. When I had appendicitis (sp?) it felt like strong contractions/cramps and it went away briefly when I had a BM. The only cure is (usually) outpatient surgery.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If you think you are having one, go to the ER right now. That is nothing to mess with. If it ruptures you could have to have surgery to have the tube removed.
    Anonymous

• If you had your period two weeks ago, its IMPOSSIBLE to have an ectopic pregnancy far enough to rupture your tube. Ruptures happen after 6-8 weeks.
    Anonymous