Jesus-Jesus!!

Would you like to thank Jesus for something in your life?

I am feeling so great today. Problems worked out in a good way.

Thank you Jesus for always looking over me even in my times of trouble you are always there fore me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope! Everything in my life - I got on my own... No dead carpenters here!
    Anonymous

• Thank you Jesus for reminding me that the only one who needs to change is me!
    He can change an open heart!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I thank Him every day for the good and bad things that have happened. A lesson in each situation Ive faced. You are never alone in this life...always remember that! :)
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Thank you, Jesus, for failing me at every turn, thereby leading me to a free existence without your judgmental attitude and oppressive control!! Hallelulu!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• ah but those who accuse --- do

Thank you Jesus for working in WQ's life because her words show she does believe in your existence.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!!!!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Thank you Jesus for all the trials and blessings that help me walk closer to you
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• BTW, anon (insert coward)--I am also thankful to Athena for giving me her wisdom, and to Zeus for not impregnating me, and to Isis for teaching me to be a tough broad. I can thank all kinds of gods and/or god-men, if you like. The o.p. is the one who limited the arena to her own imaginary god-man, Jesus.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010