did you ever have a eptopic pregnancy ??? i think im having one?? tmi

im using paragard ... and today i woke up with slight painfully dull period cramps in my left side if ur in my body ... it felt better after i had a bm but when i laid down it came back? idk what to do? if it is... what do i do.. im scared its pulsing right now .. and i cant/dont want to go in i have my six month son with me and im alone in a state far from my family .. and my husband is gone for work... ?? im soo scared im seriously think its happening to me and im feeling sick and ihad diarrha .. sorry for the tmi ... i just had a period 2 weeks ago and usually i get discharge after and now its not as wet...i dont what to do or think? can any help me ... if u had one please tell me ur symptoms ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.healthline.com/channel/ectopic-pregnancy_symptoms?utm_medium=ask&utm_source=smart&utm_campaign=article_toc&utm_term=Ectopic+Pregnancy+Symptoms&ask_facet=symptoms&ask_return=Ectopic+Pregnancy+symptoms

I copied and pasted, but this didn't show up blue. I looked it up on ask.com. You should look it up and see if you have these symptoms. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I sure hope that is not what your having. You could call the advice line to your local hospital and ask some questions. If you think it something serious and are in alot of pain then you need to go in to get checked out regardless of the situation. I have always heard that if you are having an ectopic pregnancy YOU WILL KNOW. But I have no experiences with it so I can't say for sure. Your pain could be caused by a number of things, maybe a cyst, or an intestinal infection. Either way I hope you get to the root of the problem. Good luck
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test. If it's positive, go to the ER immediately for a sonogram to determine if it's an ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy left untreated for too long will rupture your fallopian tube and you will bleed out and die. Yes, die, so stop screwing around and get seen.
    Anonymous