did you ever have a eptopic pregnancy ??? i think im having one?? tmi

im using paragard ... and today i woke up with slight painfully dull period cramps in my left side if ur in my body ... it felt better after i had a bm but when i laid down it came back? idk what to do? if it is... what do i do.. im scared its pulsing right now .. and i cant/dont want to go in i have my six month son with me and im alone in a state far from my family .. and my husband is gone for work... ?? im soo scared im seriously think its happening to me and im feeling sick and ihad diarrha .. sorry for the tmi ... i just had a period 2 weeks ago and usually i get discharge after and now its not as wet...i dont what to do or think? can any help me ... if u had one please tell me ur symptoms ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Health

• I thought I did with my first. I went into urgent care and they did an ultrasound. I'd say if your DH can't get home to go ahead and go in. Just bring a stroller with you so that when they have you on the table your little one can stay in one place. Alot of places will also have a nurse check on your little one if no one is with you. And believe it or not after the first time of taking a child to a doc appointment that isn't there's it's not that hard. I did my last post partum with a newborn and 2 toddlers. Remember Stroller.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010