Bret Micheals fans

Hi just wanted to let all Cafemom's Bret Micheals fans know that he is in the hospital and the doctors do not think he is going to make it. The doctors are running are running more test I saw this story on yahoo.com. When I saw this I was shocked. And I did not know he was 47, he is damn fine I thought he was in his 30's LOL. I just thought everyone would wanted to know he was in the hospital. So if you are a Bret Micheals fan keep him in your thoughts and prayers. If I find out anymore I will post any updates and past them on to all of you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• And the moral of the story is- Drugs are bad!

Anonymous

• doctors do not think he is going to make it.

Where did you find that? I haven't heard any such thing. He is in critical condition but that is all the information I can find. Link please.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Anon:59, you can't tell me that his former (or even current) drug use did not at least play a little bit into his health. You can't do serious drugs and NOT have any consequences.

Anonymous

• i have not heard doctors dont think he will make it..lol dont make it up as you go! he IS in critical condition but that doesnt mean they SAID he wont make it.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 1:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• He's in critical condition and they're running more tests. A doctor wouldn't say to the whole world whether or not they think he's going to make it.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 1:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• That's so sad. He is so hot! I hope he pulls through.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• im a fan,.. and nowhere did the doctors SPECIFICALLY say they didnt think he was going to make it. get it straight. fans are going to be more upset when you make up something like that ANON.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• His complications are related to JUVENILE DIABETES which he has had since he was around 7-9 years old. He had an emergency appendectomy last week and if you know ANYTHING about diabetics, things affect them totally differently when they have health issues, surgery or even routine procedures. I know this because my father was diagnosed at 9 in 1956. As far as he has ever said, he drinks. He doesn't do drugs. He is very diligent about checking his blood sugar and taking care of himself. The brain bleed is a direct result of complication related to last week's surgery. As of now he is still in critical condition but I have not read anywhere that he won;t make it. He has 2 beautiful daughters who are 5 and 9...keep them in their prayers as their father is going through this. He has an amazingly close bond with them and if he passes they will be devastated.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• For those who have Facebook, the Bret Michael page does have updates.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Bret-Michaels/42549466543?ref=ts

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010