frozen fruit

i bought some frozen fruit now i don't know what to make with it? i have strawberries, mixed berries and pineapples

mouse1085

Asked by mouse1085 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• smoothie. DUUHH
    Anonymous

• Smoothies of course. We also make home made jam with them. You can thaw them and use them as dessert or pancake toppings. Put them over yogurt.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Smoothies! Pies!
    Anonymous

• I like to put frozen berries on my cereal, I don't usually thaw them I just put them on and pour the milk. I like that it makes the milk super cold. also I love them in my yogurt.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Smoothies are great. We also snack on frozen fruit; it holds nutrition much longer than fresh.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I like to add frozen berries to my pancakes. After I pour the batter onto the griddle I get out the bag of frozen berries and drop some directly into the pancake. Flip it over and it thaws as the pancake cooks.

Smoothies are awesome!

Semi-thaw some of the fruit and lightly break it up with a fork (leave some pieces and mash some) Add it to plain or vanilla yogurt.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2010