how many chance we have to go to haven?

i grow up to know that we have two chances one now, and when god comes he'll take his people and leave the other here in earth and if we survie he'll come and get us. my husband says thats a lie, when he comes he take ALL of us and tell us one by one whos staying and whos going to hell, and theres no secound chance!! how many chance do you beilive we have to go to haven and how you think its gonna happen!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The bible says there is only one chance. When Jesus comes it will be game over. The judgement will happen. The earth will be destroyed. There wont be a second chance after that.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I guess it depends on what religion you are. I always thought, if you live your life as good as posible. When you die you go to heaven.

Answer by louise2 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Interesting questions. I think if you believe in him, he will save you. I believe all reborn Chrstians will be saved. I am a reborn Christian! I think murderers, rapists, child molesters and child killers go to hell.
    Anonymous

• till your last breath you get a shot
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Christians are given Grace and all we have to do is ask forgiveness of our sins (no matter how little) and that's our ticket, so to speak, in to heaven.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• According to the Christian Bible we have one chance (which is now while we're alive) - @ Jesus's second comming it's too late....you're either in or you're out!
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 2:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• One chance (or rather multiple haha) here on earth up til your death. Nothing afte ryou die. There is no "rapture" or extra so many years reign. It is your years on Earth, right now, that you get the chance. After that, you are SOL dear.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I believe that we have one now and one when we die. I don't believe we will be banished to hell with out a second chance for redemption, when we die and find out what is true and what is not.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• First, being "good" isn't what is required for you to go to heaven. The Bible tells us in Isaiah 64:6 that all our righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God. Then in Ephesians 2:8-9 it says, For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. As far as how many chances we have, as long as we have breath we have the chance to be saved. However, James 4:14 asks the question, For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. In 2 Corinthians 6:2 it says, Behold, now is "The acceptable time," behold, now is "The day of salvation." Those who have rejected Christ to the point of death will spend eternity separated from God.

Continued...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Continued

Those who are left behind during the great 7 year tribulation will have to endure to the end, reject the mark of the beast it talks about in Revelation 13:15-17 And he (the beast) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 

Continued...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2010