fantasy girl???

Does you husband, boyfriend, or fiance, have a fantasy girl? And if so are you okay with that?
What are your opinions on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not AT ALL be ok with that !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 2:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• his fantasy girl is a spanish celebrity he call her his girl, and i have one too i call him my baby daddy. when i see him on t.v i be omg my baby daddy on t.v and he starts laughing, im the same way when he saids it, but i tend to say it more offten then him .lol. how do i feel about it?? i feel its cool, i mean theres no way in hell hes gonna be able to f her, just like there in way i;ll be bale to f mines..lol... BUT if its some girl from like work or around the coner hahahahaha, i bet his ass and tell him im gonna kill his fantasy girl and it will be easy cause i know where to find her, and its not on t.v ..lol..
    Anonymous

• i know my dh is in love with the girl from resident evil. It doesnt bother me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• if its is like some one on t.v. ? why does it matter we know he is never going to be able to have her and i still know he loves me.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My DH's fantasy girl would have to be Eva Longoria or Avril Lavrine. I don't care. My guy is Channing Tatum or Hayden Christensen lol. The odds of us ever meeting any of them, let alone standing any chance, is slim to none, so why worry.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My man likes big asses (which I don't have) so I knw he does, It doesn't bother me, we have porn and I fantasize about other men, it's natural
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My husband is all about the red-headed celeb girls. Like Michelle Trachtenburg (sp?). Personally, I've told him that I'm going to kidnap Johnny Depp and keep him as a concubine in our closet. If the person isn't "real" (aka, not someone accessible) then I don't see the problem with fantasy.
    Anonymous

• Not that he's dumb enough to tell me about anyways....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I'm sure he does but if he's a smart man he'll keep it to himself!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Not really
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010