Do you still think Facebook is better than Myspace?

Alert !!! Facebook is violating your personal information: As of today, there is a new privacy setting called "Instant Personalization" that shares data with non-facebook websites and it is automatically set to "Allow." Go to Account > Privacy Settings > Applications and Websites and uncheck "Allow"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I still like Facebook better.
    Anonymous

• I love facebook if you take the time to read the post about it when you logged in you were told how to stop it if you didnt want it people always cry about facebook well myspace takes to long for me to go from page to page looking at my friends in my opinion but hey it dont matter as long as the person who is online rather f-b or myspace is happy I guess lol

Anonymous

• ive always liked myspace better. just every one i know is on facebook.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• yes I still have a myspace page set up, but for the last year or so, I only use facebook. I keep on top of my privacy settings though.
    Anonymous

• I don't like the busy backgrounds people put on their myspace pages. The backgrounds make the text impossible to read. Facebook has a nice clean look. I like facebook better.
    Anonymous

• I still like Facebook better because MySpace doesn't always give you the option to NOT send out the personal information. Myspace is also more cluttered and full of bands wanting to sell their music and perverts wanting to screw the children on it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• yup. love facebook. i generally find out about any of those things and disable them right away, so i dont care. it takes 3 seconds
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yeah I think facebook is better than myspace, more stable and less issues but i also realize the simple fact there is no privacy on facebook or myspace. Its not your website, servers or you maintaining the system, therefore no privacy. Anything you put up there is free on the internet for others to obtain. I don't put too much up there for others to obtain.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• How are they violating your privacy? It was announced, via FB admin that this change would be made, AND how to deactivate it. AND furthermore, we were asked as a whole to provide input, prior to the change(EVERYONE was offered a chance to provide input, I did- If you didn't , you should really learn to check your "Updates" which is right below messages inbox, so you know PRIOR to a change, that it is about to happen)

Do you also actually believe that anything you do online is "private"? Oh, how cute!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I do, yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2010