When was the last time you... *adult content*

Masturbated? What did you use?

I just finished. tehe. I used the rabbit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I KNEW you were gonna ask that!!! I used to have a rabbit. I haven't had a toy in two years though.
    Anonymous

• man i hope its a rabbit toy.lol.. the last time i did was like 7 months ago, hubby and i are freaks when i want some i get, when he wants he gets, plus im 24/7 with my son i dont have time to do that, i'll just wait for night time so mommy and daddy could play horsey..lol..
    Anonymous

• about 20 min ago Just a quick rub on the clit one hubby at work and well what needs to be done needs to be done

Anonymous

• yesterday..and in need now lol i use a bullet
    Anonymous

• Last night cuz DH had to work and our 'session' yesterday just wasn't enough. It was just my hands, too lazy to dig anything out of the dresser. lol

I read a question on here a while back that asked: Do you think that masturbation is a sin? I soooo wanted to respond by saying: Only if you do it right!!! lolol

And you know what? screw the anon button!!!!! lmfao
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• wow, You must have seen me come out of the bedroom just now! My jackrabbit vibrator is my bff

Answer by admckenzie at 4:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I had a rabbit. Was my best friend. His name was charlie. Sadly I killed charlie a year ago. No batteries could fix charlie. LOL As of late I use the vibrator that Dh bought me.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• SELF sex is not my thing---I have a very fine husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2010