Early Preggo signs??

I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms this whole month.
Nausea,hungry after meals,pressure,crampy,headaches,back pain,dizzyness, and weird enough i can't seem to stop burping.I don't know why i can't stop, it happens all day, and alot of abdominal muscel spasims.I have been feeling everyone of these symptoms for about two weeks and my period is due tommorow or sunday

Jackie0216

Asked by Jackie0216 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lol.. well im not sure you might want to wait a couple of days to see if you miss your period and then take a test. But could you answer my question please because i need some help.
    lamar06

Answer by lamar06 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• tiredness was a really big indicator for me. I felt like i could sleep for days at a time and still be sleep deprived. All the other symptoms that you are having didnt come for me until later (around 2 months). Hope that helps...:)
    danyelle718

Answer by danyelle718 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes, it sounds like a lot of the symptoms I had in the first few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Sounds about right to me, especially the muscle spasms. I'm 6 months pregnant right now. I started feeling symptoms 2 days after I concieved, but I didn't get a positive test until 1 day after I was supposed to have my period. You might be able to get a positive now :) You could always buy a 2-pack of pg tests and do one now and one in a few days!
    PenelopesMom

Answer by PenelopesMom at 8:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2008