So how is your day going?

I'm at work so it's ok. I'm glad I have a job, but I'd rather be out in the sunshine.

viola_swamp

Asked by viola_swamp at 2:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not having a good day.  Preparing to fly to England tomorrow for my beloved mother-in-law's funeral.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My day is going well so far. Breakfast, park with DD, shopping, lunch, now DD napping. House vacuumed and kitchen cleaned. All I have to do is laundry and mop.

Great day!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I need a stray jacket, my 7 year old is in a whining mood AGAIN!!!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• im baking and just saved my cake(almost burnt half of it ):) its for my nephew's first bday :( im so sad he grew too fast.anyways ill decorate it later and hope he loves his giant cupcake auntie made just for him. grandama took son and he was so happy
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Not so great, my daughter has a splitting headache and nothing I do seems to help. She's curled up in a ball crying and if it doesn't stop I'm thinking I might have to take her to the ER. And it's rainy cold and miserable.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Pretty good. I walked to Target and found some great bargains then came home and did laundry. It's overcast here so not sunny but the breeze is nice.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• my toddler is finally feeling better after being sick all week, and my 5 year old is being an enormous pain in the butt. i'm waiting for DH to get home so i can have a shower and then we're going out.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Busy. Laundry, dishes, food shopping, cleaning house.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 4:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Well, my day has been all right. My daughter is at her grandparents and will be home shortly. Today, had breakfast and coffee while surfing the net. I worked out, then cleaned and then took a peaceful shower. I just had a late lunch and here I sit watching the most recent episode of Fringe on DVR. Now, I'm thinking about what I will cook for dinner later. It's cloudy here, but in the high 60's so the windows are open and I can hear the birds singing. Very relaxing day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2010