is it even possible to get my pre-baby body back?!

I don't think it's an attainable goal, even if i was slim and trim i'd still have stretch marks, loose skin and different breasts.

Did anyone get theirs back? Want to let me know if mine is there too? Tell mine i miss her and to come home asap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i clicked anon by accident. weird, i never click that.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes, its not easy but possible. I worked out while pregnant but I began post-partum workouts around 6-weeks I had my normal body back at about 3 months. I was also breastfeeding so that helped a ton.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i am breastfeeding and have been working out and eating right. i'm 15 lbs thinner than i was before baby, but my body is NOT the same shape.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Are you weight training? I know that helped me a lot. My hips are a little wider but it has helped me tone the rest of my body. I was a size 10 when I delivered and now im back in a size 3.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i have tried for 8 years. theres a little sag at the bottom of my belly that i cant make disapear and my hips spread so much that i will never be able to put on a pair of size 4 jeans again....however i did get to a happy point...size 7 at 140 lbs i would like to see a smaller # than 140 but i look like a druggy when i lose to much soooooo.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!! it depends on how old you are, if you are in your twenties it is a defenite yes! a little hard workouts and diet will do, your skin will go back to normal, there is a lot of elasticity then. If you are in your 30ths, it can also be done but it might be a little harder and at 40 plus, plastic surgery to get rid of the excess skin, then keep up with the daily exercise. The only thing that is not possible is living forever, everything else is possible.

Answer by older at 3:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I got mine back, so it is definitely possible oh and I'm 31. My breasts are different, but everyone's breasts change. I don't care about that...they're hidden in a swimsuit anyway!!! Luckily, I didn't get stretch marks or loose skin, so just working out doing a lot of cardio and eating right helped me get my body back. I feel great!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• YES! It is possible. I got back in my jeans the same week I had my DD. And was skinnieer than before just a couple weeks after having her. I lost an additional 15 lbs. without even trying. I think it was the breastfeeding! I didn't diet or exercise! My body looks better now with the excepion of my boobs (which I had to get implants).
    Anonymous

• i am not allowed to work out (for another 5 months), and i am 10 months post c-section. i pulled my internal incision and caused my uterus to swell and knot up...when I tried karate just two months ago, it took 2 classes and I was out for the count, lol....so, i feel like you...my body has changed completely since having my babies...i also have a 28 month old... but i have lost 45 pounds, although I still have 15 pounds of baby fat to lose...and i would love to lose an additional 15 on top of that. i hope i can lose all this, but, i feel there is so much saggy loose skin that even when I get in better shape, I will need help with laser or something.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i have a 3 and 5 yr old. i was about 135 or 140 before kids and now i'm about 155...i can't seem to get rid of the extra weight. plus i was on mirena for 3yrs which i feel made it difficult. i got off of in january of this year and am just starting to notice a difference in my weight this month...
    LWESTBROOKS

Answer by LWESTBROOKS at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010