What is something kid friendly that I can make with ground beef?

I really don't wanna make hamburgers or sloppy joes. Any ideas???

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• beef strognanoff (sorry about the spelling)
    Anonymous

• I have a friend that makes meatloaf in cup cake pans and then puts the gravy on for "icing"
    Anonymous

• sad that you have to be anon incase someone bashes your friends meatloaf cupcakes, that sounds delicious!

spaghetti
    tacos
    meatloaf
    lasagna
    pizza
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• How do you make Beef strognaoff???
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• spaghetti, sloppy joes, meat loaf, hamburgers, biscuts and beef gravy, cheesburger macaroni,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Shepherds pie?

I make mine with ground beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, and cheddar cheese. But you can substitute what ever veggie your child will eat for the carrots. I let my kids help make it by spreading the shreeded cheese and stuff like that. They like it better when they help make it.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• "I have a friend that makes meatloaf in cup cake pans and then puts the gravy on for "icing""

Meat loaf cakes are cool. You make it in a cake pan and then use mashed potatoes as the frosting. Then you can decorate it with ketchup.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=meatloaf%20cake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Everyone at my house seems to really like the lasagna hamburger helper, I always add fried onions and pizza sauce to mine, but it is good if you just make it the way it says on the box too
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I make my shepherd's pie with creamed corn on the bottom, then the ground beef, then mashed potatoes seasoned with old bay and put it in the oven for like 10 minutes to make the top of the potatoes firm....delicious. I swear the old bay is good on it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• meatballs! Yum!
    Anonymous