30 weeks and strong contractions

last night I had some horrible contractions! With my first two pregnancies I had alot of going to the hospital and just getting sent home so I decided to try and wait it out and see what happened..they never got real steady, and after about an hour and a half, they were gone completely. Like I said I've had the false labor before, but these seemed to strong, I mean bring on the tears strong. Should I be concerned or just let it go?

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor. I just had my baby at 30 week and I would say call the doctor and rather be safe than sorry. I would never want anyone to have to go through what we had to go through with my daughters early arrival and stay in the NICU. She was okay and is healthy as can be but have to leave her there for so long was so hard.hope everythings okay
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2010