Does anybody else have a big flirt for a daughter?

I took my 3.5 month old daughter to dh work, to show her off. It was pretty obvious to me that she preferred the men to the women. Is this even possible and if so are we in big trouble? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol ya my dd is 3 and she has always been that way. she is scared of the women but will walk right up to men and start talking to them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Mines the exact same way!! She's 2.5 and has always preferred men over women! Idk why, but she sure does batt those big blue eyes a lot!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• lol..thats cute. My daughter is the shy one, she hides her little face from people and peeks out at them with one eyeball,lol.
    My son is the one that has always been the big flirt...a ladies man,lol. Every female thinks he is just adorable and hilarious.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• my daughter is almost 11 months, whenever we go w/ to my sons hockey stuff, there is one little boy that follows us wherever we go. she also catches alot of mens eyes!! lol
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• lol my daughter is 2.5 and she's shy..but my son on the other hand, he's 10 months old and he's a real big flirt.
    Anonymous

• My 5 month old flirts with EVERYONE..it's so funny..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2010