Diet pills at GNC? Suggestions????

Please don't bash, I just need a boost. I have dieted & exercised & it isn't working. I have read reviews on a couple different ones. Anybosy had any luck with anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i am using metabolife ultra along with diet and excerise and it works great for me. gives me the needed "lift" of energy so i can stay on track. good luck hun!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I recently started taking green tea pills, so far i like them. They give me energy, and i dont feel as hungry as i normally would!
    Stephanie0709

Answer by Stephanie0709 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Take vitamin B complex supplements instead of a diet pill. They give you a boost without the nasty harmful side effects on your heart that diet pills can cause.
    Anonymous

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i tried hydroxycut JUST ONCE , two pills and from hours later to years later, i will get a sensation that my brain is shaking violently from time to time... just don't do it!!! not worth possible adverse reactions. and i was told that there was nothing in it to harm me. it was efidrene free...and what not. i don't trust any pills like that.
    Anonymous

• nutritional cleansing worked for me. message me for more info if you want to know more.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2010