What time does your 11 month old go to bed?

My Lo is 11 months and for a while now maybe 3 wks or longer, she will go down at her normal time which is 8 30 or so, sleep for an hour wake up crying and will not stop til we pick her up. She is not waking to feed, seems like just to play. She is then very happy and herself. We will let her stay up another hour or so then she will (most of the time) go back to sleep on her own and we won't hear from her til morning. I have no clue on what to do w/ this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 10 months old...and he goes to bed at 8:30, the same time his 2.5yr old sister goes to bed, and they both wake up at 9:30am.
    Anonymous

• I would say wake her up earlier in the morning, or instead of putting her to bed at 8:30 and have her wake up...keep her up til like 9pm and maybe she wont wake up, because she'll be more tired. Or don't let her nap too much during the day.
    Anonymous

• I put my 11mth old to bed around 9:15pm and she wont wake up tell 9:00am I have realized if I put her to bed a 8:30pm she wakes up 30 min. later.
    Anonymous