I'm 9 wks and.........

I'm 9 wks along and this is my second pregnancy I have been sick as a dog and being feeling something weird in my lower abdomen it's very shallow feeling and it's not frequent but it feels weird really shallow bump it's barely noticeable but it happens when I lay down on my left side or when I'm standing still it's only happened twice while sitting but I can barely notice it could that be the baby moving on me I will be ten weeks in 3 more days could I already be feeling movement. I can't remember when I felt it with my first I think I was 12 wks but it felt like a butterfly movement really shallow and it grazed across my lower stomach. So could I be feeling the movement from the baby now??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. The fetus is only an inch long. You won't be able to feel that. It's just gas bubbles moving through your changing system.
    Anonymous

• No. Its about the size of a large lima bean. No way to feel it. Just gas. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Actually I'm 10 weeks, and had my first Dr. appointment 2 days ago and my Dr. asked if I was feeling anything yet. This is my 2nd pregnancy as well and she said I could be feeling it move anytime, so it could be =)
    Anonymous