blood in toilet.. TMI

when i drink lower fat milk, i get really constipated. well... not exactly constipated but my stool gets really really hard & impossible to pass. a few days ago, i spent about an hour in pain trying to pass that rock hard poop. since then, i've had 2 difficult bowel movements. they aren't as hard as the first, but i have a hard time passing them. also, there is a good amount of blood in the toilet after i poo. it turns the bowl red-orange. at first i attribute it to post-partum bleeding since i gave birth just 3 weeks ago, but after wiping, i realized it was coming from my butt. should i be worried or is this bleeding normal after being constipated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Health

• No its not normal to bleed from your butt. Call your doctor. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• It's not normal but then again it could be hemmroids, or you might have damaged your butt hole ( that sounds so stupid) lol.
    I would def call the doc.
    Anonymous