I need ideas for a bridal shower gift!

My little sis is getting married, and she makes a good living and I don't have a lot of money......She is having a bridal shower and I have no idea what you buy the bride at a shower like that....any ideas?

scnyuma

Asked by scnyuma at 5:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For my sister I did something for her that was very memorable and inexpensive. I made a recipe book. Without her knowing, I got the addresses to everyone invited to her shower and mailed them 2 recipe cards and asked them to write down their favorite recipes and mail them back to me. Then I found this "recipe book" online (which is actually a photo album but fits the recipe cards perfectly) which can be personalized with the couple's names and it says "Recipe for a Happy Marriage" on the front cover. It was only $23 by the way! Then I put it all together & gave that to her as a gift. It cost me less than $50 and not only did she appreciate the hard work I put into it, but she now has a ton of great family/friend recipes

By the way - here is the link for the recipe book you can order online. So cute!
    http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Wood-Photo-Album-Recipe-For-A-Happy-Marriage-p3425.prod?sdest=search&sdesti
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Did she not register? U can usually find stuff on the registry that is pretty cheap.
    Anonymous