Where is Haile cummings real mother? Does anyone know. confused??

So I have been following misty, ronald, and hailey story. I feel so terrible about this whole situation, and I just wanted to hear others thoughts about misty, and who they think did it. I know for sure she def had something to do with it and she is nothing but a witch liar! But my question is, where is the mother of little hailey, how come I have never seen or heard about her, did I miss something some where?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• she doesnt have custody of hailey. i saw her in an interview when hailey first went missing but i havent seen her since. and i def. think misty had something to do with it. if she didnt do it, she played a roll
    Anonymous

• I seen that to. You would think we would know more about her, or she would talk a little more?? I dont know. But yes I def agree with you, misty did have some role in this. I think she was jelous of her, maybe she was attention seeking and seen that ronald loved that little girl more than anything. I just think this thing is one big mess. I feel so sorry for her.
    Anonymous

• i agree i think she had something to do with it and i was wondering the same about her mother but it is almost the same story with kaylee i think casey had something to do with it but i always wondered about kaylees father and where he was and is but i just dont understand y some one could hurt a child or even want too it makes no since to me
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I completely agree. But with the whole casey anthony story....she without a doubt killed that poor baby! she makes my stomach turn literally every time I see her smug face. I would think she would get killed in there, not special treatment!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i agree with that too she makes me sick i dont know why in the world u would do that to ur child but i just frrl bad for the kids they did nothing wrong
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• we don't hear alot about her. She was on a little in the beginning but lives a few hours away and Ron had full custody so she had visistation.
    Anonymous

• never heard anything about all of this
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Ok.... I'm lost... LOL IDK what you're talking about...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2010