How many of you drive mini vans?

Yes Ladies, I going to drive one but first, I need know How to drive it. Yes,I got my driver license. My question is how am i suppost to drive when i afraid of driving.

vero0108

Asked by vero0108 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do have a mini van. I didn't want one...but when I had my third baby and needed three carseats, I really didn't have much of a choice. Now I am having my fourth baby, and need four carseats, so I am glad I have the minivan! As for you being afraid to drive...I don't know what to tell you on that one. Maybe once you start driving more you won't be afraid anymore. I don't know...good luck!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have a ford Expedition. I conscidered a mini-van but just couldn't do it. I really enjoy my suv.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If you are afraid to drive, maybe you should leave it to people who are confident. You drive a mini-van just like you drive any other car. It is no different. I have had 2 of them. It is just a car. It's not like you are driving a limo.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2010