Those who practice witch craft. No haterz or insults please, I don't take them lightly or kindly and wish not to be annoyed with you.

Have you ever tried an appearance spell?
I started in witch craft not to long ago, did only the research with alot of help from many of you pointing me in the right direction. Thank you by the way. I have already tried one spell it was simple but it worked. One of my friends who has been researching it and got me researching it to which I thank her because on my new path I have found peace. However she wants to try an eye color changing spell and wants me to as well. I have already decided not to it seems silly to me. Like the movie magick you see. I am also scared if it works and is messed up some how it might make me bling so in turn I am scared of her trying it.
Am I being silly with my fears?
Have you ever done one like this?
Has it worked?
What are the possible consequences if it is messed up?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Unless the spell requires needles or drinking and using an athame, blindness shouldn't be an issue. It's possible to pull this off a couple of ways; one is merely a glamour illusion and people who know you well wouldn't even notice or it could be done to actually change the color. There's next to no risk with the first type, and the second, the worst that could happen is you get the wrong color or they won't change back. Fairly easy stuff with low side effects.
    Anonymous

• personaly i would not. it kinda scares me too. and i love the color my eyes are.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• that is soooo cool lol. im facinated by witchcraft. lol
    Anonymous

• While I have no idea about this in general, I do just want to say that I wouldn't want to change my eyes personally. I like the color of my eyes now, and knowing my luck, I would end up being stuck with urine yellow or poop brown eyes. lol. So, I understand your concern.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have never tried anything that would change anything about my body in the way you are talking about, Honestly I just dont believe it can be it can be done to me that is movie magic. I do think you can do things to help you on your way during weight loss and such but only becuase you are using herbs, growing food, and using meditation/rituals to change your habits and frame of mind I dont know if that makes sense or not. Besides I love my eyes I would not trade them for anything.
    Anonymous

• I have never done one simply bc it is of no interest to me to do so.
    I don't see the harm in them if they are the simple glamour spells, they normally don't last to long
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Im with gmasboy, never tried it cuz its of no interest but I dont think its bad. Remember, its about intent. If its just for fun I cant see how it could be harmful...kwim?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Intent is everything with ritual and spells. I have never had an interest in altering my appearance, but, as long as your intent is pure, I don't see a problem.... (and like a pp said, as long as no athame goes near your eye or you drink something that can be potentially harmful)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 8:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• *shaking my head* While your freind has her back turned, pop in a set of colored contacts.
    Glamor spells are for giddy high schools girls. High drama, highly suggestable and yeah you can make everyone think your eyes changed color when not a thing happend....unless your eyes normaly change color under different lighting conditions and no one noticed until the "dramatic" moment.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I would cast a spell to be happy with who I am
    Anonymous