an army hat???

my dds unborn baby is very sick..it doesnt have a left ventricle in its heart... my dd is looking for a new born hat with army fatigue colors on it....he will be in the hospital for about 6 weeks after he is born....also the baby name is dillon. i was looking for a a poster or stuffed figure of dill on rug rats.....any help at all....

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I shop at Etsy.com. You can request someone to make one for you on there. Blessings!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I also did a search, there are some Dill things on Ebay and there are some military/army hats on Cafepress, but I can't tell if there are any newborn sized.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• thankyou for helping!!!! OP_OP :)
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Cafepress.com has things like that. That's usually where I go.... I actually designed shirts on there. If you have a program like Photoshop you can make your own designs and just transfer them onto their products and it's not too expensive. Artscow.com also does things like that but you don't need the Photoshop program but they have templates and things you can put together. I made some really cute make-up bags for me and my mom with our family pictures on them
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 7:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My hubbys friend bought me a Onsie,hat and booties! so ITS out in the world! Try amazon.com
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Here is a batter one....YOU can tell what one it is lol

http://www.amazon.com/Riot-Threads-Infant-Camouflage-Gift/dp/B0012J3YUQ/ref=pd_sbs_a_22

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• sears carries a baby camo gift set in their baby section that comes in blue or pink but if you want actual army colors go to cafepress.com. good luck, baby dillon is in my prayers tonight.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2010