How do I get my sex life back?

So my daughter is going to be a year old in just a few weeks and how do I say my sex life sucks! Its not my hubby's fault its all me but I dont know what to do about it... I just cant seem to get in the mood anymore... I only nurse my daughter a few times a day now so I thought that this should get better.. What do I do to spice it up and make our love life something we BOTH want to enjoy... I want to but I cant make my body want what I emotionaly want... Does that even make sense Ugg, What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Get a vibrator. Sometimes you have to retrain your body to WANT to have an orgasm
    Anonymous

• have more foreplay, take your time and get turned on. its hard to get in the mood with your mind on mommy zone.. think about how good he will feel and how much he enjoys it. when i think of pleasing my man i get turned on. also put on clothes that you think are sexy and just get on top and make out for a while. sometime when we are together for a while we forget the fun of making out and just touching each other,.. take your time, rushing it before the baby wakes up is not the answer, if that is what is happening. if the baby wakes up put her to sleep and get back to work. some times we would have to stop and start several times before we actually had sex. just work on it. make it a goal to have sex at least 3 times a week ( if he is willing) and at least make the effort, a lot of times us women only get turned on once we started doing things like kissing ect. good luck
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2010