Ft Worth, TX area?

Hi ladies,
I'm going to be headed to Ft. Worth to visit my parents in a few weeks and am looking for some toddler friendly things to do. Not too touristy, but maybe things like a kid gym, bounce house type thing. My mom is still recovering from a surgery and can't walk much, so I'm looking more for the local places that moms take the kids to burn energy. Something where my mom can sit and watch my two year old have fun (its ok if I have to chase him) for a couple hours. My parents live off the North Tarrant Parkway if there is anything particularly close to that area. Thanks in advance!

chillemi78

Asked by chillemi78 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Travel

• Check and see if there is a group for that city, and you can ask the moms there. they should be able to help u
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2010