The lovely Bones

i would like to watch this movie but my children are still up.Not really watching TV but is it scary in anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• The movie is not graphic like the book is. ***Spoiler:****

They don't show her rape or murder on screen. ******

It's creepy though. Kids wouldn't get it anyways.
    Anonymous

• I read the book, IMO it's not appropriate for young children. It's not scary, but there are some graphic things that happen to the little girl.. IMO I wouldn't let a child under 11 watch it. I'm sure there are those that have seen it and you may want to go off what they say...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I can't wait to see that! I think it might be kind of scary for young kids, because of the other child victims in the movie
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Ok Thanks.I read the book also But didnt know if the movie would be graphic.Kinda thought it would be like Hound dog or something where you dont see it and just hear it.
    Anonymous

• The is no bad scene's not scary at all.... The movie sucks and I wish I wouldn't have watched it.
    Anonymous

• Im watching it now...ITS not scary at all.CSI is way worse lol
    Anonymous

• I TRIED to read the book. My dad tried to make me, saying I'd "learn something from it". I couldnt though, it was too confusing, which is saying alot because I used to read books that were inches thick.
    I wouldnt want to see that movie. From what I remember about the book, the movie isnt that accurate.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 12:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• No, the movie isnt accurate, at least not to some degree at least. The reason for this is the director more or less "watered down" the movie version and left certain parts either out of the movie completely or made them more of a PG13 rating so that his 13 year old daughter would be able to see the movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I watched this movie today, and it is sticking with me. It is definately not something to watch with the kids.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• The book confused me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2010