Welfare-Massachusetts

I was wondering, because I receive $618 cash benefits from the welfare dept., how many hours of work am I allowed to work? I don't want them to cut me but I can't live off of $618 for me and my 2 children neither. I been calling my case manager for the past week now =( No return call! Any other info in regards to this is very appreciated, thank you xo

MichelleR05

Asked by MichelleR05 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• so you don't want to get a real job and actualy work to support your family so you can continue to get benefits from the state. Thanks for being a typical welfare mom.
    Anonymous

• Wow, what a bitch. Thanks for being a typical anon....

Im not sure have you tried googling it?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Once you start working they slowly take away your cash benefits.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• lol It's ok armywife! She must feel very little to know that I have a daughter whom needs special care! I'm going to school fulltime and trying my best as a single mother. If I work FULLTIME then I need to quite school (and I refuse to hold off on school) once I finish THEN I can get a "real" job! Pssss people are too funny....very ballsy when being a ninja lol

N E WAYS! I have tried googling it but no luck =(

Thank u =)

MichelleR05

Answer by MichelleR05 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010