Seriously? Watching porn with your husband is evidence in child abuse?

Now the prosecution is introducing porn she watched with her husband as evidence. They said that it is lesbian in nature. Um, what porn doesn't have woman-on woman interaction? And more importantly, what does this have anything to do with the case?

Links below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh god if 2 consenting adults watching porn is grounds for child abuse then my husband and I are in trouble. That is absolutely ridiculous.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Anonymous

• thats stupid. i like the girl porn. lol and so does dh!
    Anonymous

• glad this was the only news today, would have hated to miss it
    Anonymous

• I suppose it depends upon the porn.
    Anonymous

• That was very poorly written, but still, a totally ridiculous case. I really REALLY hope she got a good jury of sane individuals because this is totally dumb evidence. It's possible that she did it, but this is really reaching here.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Ati 13, I seriously can not believe what this judge is allowing and what he is not allowing. He will allow the porn and lesbian/drugged and raped "evidence", but he will not allow the other girls at the party to testify that nothing went on. He is only allowing the victims (note- not alleged victims, but victims) to testify. This trial is really screwed up. I hope she didn't do it and I don't think she did. This woman has been through hell for the past 2 years. She hasn't seen her kids since she was arrested 2 years ago! However, if she did do it, I hope she gets what she deserves.

Anonymous

• Why watch porn? It never made any sense to me why people watch porn. I have seen porn. I found it repulsive. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Porn should not be in the home. The judge did right by allowing it into the case.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Since she has been charged with molesting girls, isn't this perhaps relevant to the case, her interests, sexual preferences and such?
    Anonymous