do you really want to go to heaven??

some friends and i were talking and a strong point was brought up and i was just wondering what others would think....if you can be saved by Jesus Christ and be forgiven for all your sins ...then a rapist or molester would be forgiven ,,,,Do you really want to got to heaven with a bunch of forgiven child molesters and rapist????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd rather them be reincarnated and given a second chance to learn what a moral life is than to have an empty reward given on the basis of saying "yes, he's my lord and savior" with a hollow mouth. Besides if heaven is real, I don't think anyone is going to care what the person beside them did in their mortal life, much less remember anything that's a downer on a great afterlife. I would think it would be absolutely hilarious if everyone made it to heaven. Now, that's a funny kind of justice in that.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:33 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• HELL NO....which is part of the reason why I don't believe in such a god.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• ABSOLUTELY! God knows the HEART of a person. And that rapist, murderer or molester had to have TRULY changed their heart in order to be allowed into the Kingdom of God. I certainly don't want to spend an ETERNITY in fire & brimstone...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes God forgives every sin but blasphemingthe Holy Ghost so if i can get forgiveness of my sin's who am i to judge who God lets in to heaven>? I will be up there with everyone that God says can come to heaven..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If Almighty God, the Creator of the universe can forgive, who are we to not forgive? All sin is the same in God's eyes. Whether someone steals a paper clip from work or kills someone, they are both sin & both can be forgiven. All I know is that I think how awesome it is that anyone, no matter what they've done can be forgiven & spend eternity with God. I Love that!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Perhaps they are forgiven but then cease to exist completely. St Peter has a wood chipper for the souls of bad people....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• The way I believe in God he wouldn't allow that! So in that case yes.
    However if he did I would tell him he better send me to or I will make it my mission to take over heaven. If his any thing like any one I personally met he wouldn't take the chance to try me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

--------------
    Huh? I'm confused.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I've always thought of heaven as a very boring place! Everyone is perfect and beautiful and happy... But where is the fun? The Drama? The Conflict?? Without that stuff there is no enjoyment in life and I can't imagine that cutting that stuff out will add any enjoyment for the afterlife either...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Huh? I'm confused.....

How so. My belief is god would never allow those sick people in.

However if he did.
    I would tell him he better send me to hell or I will make it my mission to take over heaven. If his any thing like any one I personally met he wouldn't take the chance to try me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2010