what do you do when your husband is mean to you in public?

Kalebs_mommy23

Asked by Kalebs_mommy23 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband isn't mean to me in public. I would be very angry and feel very disrespected if he ever treated me that way in front of other people. He's isn't mean in private much either...only when we fight...and that's normal stuff.

Are you asking because your husband did something?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Nothing hes not. If he was I would walk off and go to the car.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Just going from your question, I would not be with him. If he is mean to you in public, it must be worse at home when no one is watching.

Being "mean" can be alot of things to different people. If he wouldn't let you buy a movie you wanted, well I would just buy it for myself.

Not real sure what you consider mean... So it would really depend on what he did..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My husband is never mean or rude to me in public. He has more respect for me than that.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Thankfully this doesn't happen with us much, but I would leave and we'd deal with it later. If he said something other people heard, I'd defend myself.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Slap him right then and there lol. Just kidding.
    Anonymous

• I don't know because it's never happened.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• long story, so I basically say I don't like this band cause the singer is whiny and annoying- just my opinion. so his friend tells me to shut up and that i'm annoying too- just jokingly, but then my husband chimes in and says the same thing (not realizing his friends joking)
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• IS HE MEAN WITHOUT SOMEONE BEING THERE..............MEN ARE LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING THEY ONLY DO WHAT THEY GET AWAY WITH CALL HIM OUT AT HOME AND IN PUBLIC, YOU CAN START BY SAYING I DON'T TALK TO YOU THAT WAY I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO TALK TO ME THAT WAY............ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT YOU RESPECT HIM HE SHOULD RESPECT YOU WHEN HE DOES IT IN PUBLIC WALK AWAY AND GO HOME EVEN IF YOU CALL A CAB HE WON'T BE DOING IT AGAIN.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure he wasn't joking too?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2010