Is it normal to be bleeding at 6 weeks???

I have one child already by c-section. I am now 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. I went to the hospital on Wednesday for spottin and pain in my lower tummy and sever pain in my lower back. I was spottin yesterday and again all day today. Im very scared and do go in to see the doc till Thursday and its only Saturday. Please help!!! I really dont want to go through another miscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I havent been through a miscarriage, so Im no help to you,,but I will keep you in my prayers. Dont be afraid to call your dr,,,anytime,day or night...thats what you are paying him for
    Anonymous

• Do you know if it could be ectopic or not? Ive been through an ectopic pregnancy and I had the same exact symptoms... spotting, pain in lower tummy, and severe pain in lower back. If I were you I would call your doc and try to get in ASAP, or go to the ER.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010