Anyone else like Greek yogurt?

Just wondering. I just tried it for the first time and I love it! I'm a huge yogurt fan anyway, though lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do. I buy Oikos Greek yogurt with honey or vanilla flavored. Hubby like Yoplait Greek Yogurt w/blueberries.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yep but it's better mixed with fruit or granola or something. I always buy these boxes of FAT-FREE brownies that use greek yogurt instead of oil, butter, eggs, etc. and they are the best things EVER!
    Anonymous

• I have heard it is really healthy and yummy! But I haven't seen it in the store.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• No!! I think it is disgusting, but if I add thawed (originally frozen) blueberries.. then it is tolerable.. LOL
    Anonymous

• Dannon, I think, has some out now that has fruit in the bottom. I've seen a couple of brands at Wal Mart.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Chobani Greek style yogurt is the BEST! I love this stuff - it's thick & creamy and all natural without any added sugars, artificial colors or flavorings. I get mine at Sam's Club, but I've also seen it at Right By Nature grocery stores and WholeFoods Market.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I LOVE it!!! The one I get (and can't pronounce) has the little part on the side that has honey that you dump into the rest? It is the best stuff ever!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Love it! I buy the organic Greek-style from Trader joes, or the Oikos when I have $1.00 off coupons.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• mmmmm....just tried it recently & i'm hooked!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yes but I do add honey and blueberries or mashed strawberries
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2010