What is your favorite thing to do when you have the house to yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That SO seldom happens---but I get really bored when alone. I guess put on a Lifetime movie or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• leave.
    but if i cant leave for some reason, work out.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Haha, sit on my bed and read, go online, clean, I love time alone!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Read, catch up on my Tivo, play on the net....or NAP.....*le sigh*
    Anonymous

• I usually exercise. If I'm toning then I watch TV while I'm doing it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Sleeeep. i love alone time but I don't like being in the house alone. I get lonely and start creeping myself out, especially at night. So I'd rather just sleep through it or distract myself with some TV.
    Anonymous

• well if im home alone and its a sunny day i love to clean and sing and dance to music.....or i jus like to lay in bed do my homework and be a bum. i love soaking in a bath with music on....its easy to find somethin to do when your home alone....its always nice to have a lil break and relax
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Kick back and relax....read magazines, rent chick flicks, surf the net, order take out, take a long, hot bath, polish my nails & just enjoy the peace & quiet.
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• the only time I have the house to myself is if DS is with his Nana for a couple days so my FAVORITE thing is go out. I hardly ever go out with friends anymore so ill call up some people and see who wants to go stroll on the beach or go to the mall or do things I used to do pre-baby lol. but other times (like tonight) i'll just study and catch up on whatever homework or papers i have to write and watch tv and veg out in front of the computer. Im always amazed at how quiet and boring everything is when I have the house to myself
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Back when my girls were young and had every other weekend with their dad, I would do things like have a hot bubble bath with the door open or eat ice cream for breakfast...maybe go out and have some people over after the bar closes (can't do that with kids..for myself anyway)
    now days they don't leave me alone, they are older and don't visit their dad, if i am alone i wonder if any one of them will walk through the door, so there is that idea that somebody will be home at any minute, so i just kick back and watch TV
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2010