has purfume or peoples body soap ever made you neauseas while pregnant?

I work around lots of people all day.... and the last few days its like bam i can smell them from 5 feet away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes...any type of musky (i called it "old lady" perfume) scent made me want to hurl. Also that real strong and fruity body spray that for some reason I still smell everywhere. I think VS makes it.
    Anonymous

• well i work aroung truck drivers and they take showers im over at the fast food place, but i gag im like holy hell! are you bathing in calonge!
    Anonymous

• I had to change deodorants when I was pregnant because the kind that I usually wore made me nauseous. I also couldn't stand the smell of raw meat. Pregnancy can cause some pretty strange side effects, lol
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Even when I'm not pregnant, but especially when I am, if someone is "bathing" in cologne or perfume, I have to run to the bathroom. Drives me insane!!
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes my mom always buys DH bod spray and I hate it. When Im pregnant it makes me think of poop every time I smell it. It makes me mad because I buy P. Diddys guy spray and it smells sooo goood but he wont wear it unless we are going some where and will only wear bod at home.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Dh used to bathe with Lever 2000. It KILLED me I could smell in the other room.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I was working on a postpartum unit while I was pregnant. Just imagine....new mom's FLOWERS made me nauseous. I'd have to change assignments with another nurse almost every day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Yes! My DH wears Curve, and i LOVE it... but when I was pregnant, it made me want to hurl. Every time he put it on, I made him take a shower or stay at least 10 feet from me.

Before I was preggo, & now that I'm not anymore, I can't stand it when someone bathes in perfume, or if the perfume is very heavy or strong. It's an asthma trigger for me :(
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 6:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2010