I'm due in August and the Texas heat is already showing itself. What were some things that helped you get through your summer pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• air conditioning!!! honestly...i couldn't have lived without it.
    Anonymous

• popsicles and watermelon. I could eat a whole watermelon all by myself..lol..air conditioning is a must cause we tend to swell alot more in the summer time. I had a late August baby, so I will never forget it
    Anonymous

• Ice water! I swear I would drink a gallon a day before and after I had my 4th of July baby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yep defiantly air conditioning. I had two august babies and a november baby. I live in east texas. I doubt I would have had children back in the day lol cold baths once when the air wasn't working. Hubby got it fixed so quick.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I also had a summer baby in Texas. I was in the pool a lot! and also had lots of ice cream.............the A.C helped too.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Thank fully both my pregnancy were in the winter.. DS was born April 20th and DD is due May 5th.. I still have moments when I sweat my ass off but I like to get into a nice cool bath.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• AC (of course), fruit, lots of cold water, & popsicles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Find a pool! It's awesome at the end of pregnancy for that belly to be weightless for a little while and a dip in a pool will keep you cooled off for a while after you get out. Cool showers work too. Drink lots of water.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 5:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• i went to the pool too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2010