is this true?

hi im new here i just wanted to ask a question please.my friends mom is a nurse and i told her i had peed in a cup for the dr. so shes like oh if u were pregnant they would've told u. but my stomach is still growing and getting bigger what the freak. I just need someone to talk to me right now or something please

babygirl4500

Asked by babygirl4500 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When was your last period?
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• It depends what test they did. The urine test done for a uti does not detect pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• my lmp was oct. but then i bled i think last month. i went to the E.R. so they could see why i was dizzy so they took my urine.
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If they tested you for pregancy then they would have told you those results when they told you the rest of your results.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Go to your local chain pharmacy and grab a pregnancy test, then take it into the store restroom and pee on it. After you find out the results throw it in the trash.
    Anonymous

• they didnt test for pregnancy. I wanted them to but my mom was there. if i show u a pic of my tummy u would be like holy ish she is pregnant
    babygirl4500

Answer by babygirl4500 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• take an at-home test or go back to the doctor and have them do it. we can't tell you if you're pregnant, but yes, if they had done a pregnancy test and it was positive they would have said so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• We obviously can't tell you if you are pregnant or not. we aren't doctors. If your doctor took a urine sample to test you they would have obviously let you know if you are or not. You may not have a period for other medical reasons. You may have gained weight too and it could definitely mess up your menstrual cycle. Be responsible for yourself and go get an at home pregnancy test and test a few times. If that doesn't show a positive and you still aren't convinced go back to the doctor and get a blood test and an ultrasound. Again, we are not doctors on CafeMom....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2010