Does anyone else ever stop and smell the.....laundry detergent?

LOL my husband think I'm weird because whenever we're in the store I love to stop and smell all the new scents of things like laundry detergent, febreeze, fabric softener, candles, etc. I can probably spend a good 10 minutes in the cleaning isle just sniffing lol. Anybody else do this or am I the lone crazy one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only do it when I dont have the kids because then they want to sniff too, and that can open up a whole can of worms.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have to literally run down the isle and grab the one I want without stopping. The soap isle makes me sick to my stomach, I can't stand the smell.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• We were in the Yankee candle shop today and wow I had to smell and let dd's smell about 20 different scents, love that store! Bought a Tutti Fruitti and it smells great, yummy!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I'm with BlooBird on this one. I do not like the detergent aisle. I grab my All Free and Clear that smells like nothing and move on.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I smell the different choices......... sometimes fresh scent is more like the fresh scent of a city dump. The worst is peach scented, especially in dish soap.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Have never done it in the store but..............I love smelling our fresh clean laundry. I'm definately a "Laundry Sniffer" as long as it's clean : )
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• LOL I did that with all my pregnancies. HOWEVER, my doc wants to "study" me he said LOL, because with each pregnancy I have an overwhelming NEED to cut up soap. I mean hundreds of dollars worth of soap cut into small peices. PM and i'll send you a pic of all the soap I cut with DD. Still trying to figure out what to do with it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• That's not weird at all. I don't do it, but it's not weird. I'll tell you what I think is weird. I bought some detergent one night at Rite Aid, and the cashier said, "Hmmm...that smells so good. It makes me want to eat it." I smiled politely because I really wasn't listening, then it hit me that she was talking about eating the detergent. I said, "Huh?! The detergent?" She said, "Yes, it's a disorder I have. Event my grandmother will eat it every once in a while."
    CnMe31

Answer by CnMe31 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• I'm a sniffer too---I won't buy it if I can't smell it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010