Hmmm... spots?

So while me and my daughter were at the park which is about a 5 min walk from our home i started to see black and yellow/clear spots but i wasn't sure if maybe it was because it was bright outside? I didn't have a headache or any other symptoms besides braxton hicks so i figured i might ahve just been on my feet too long sicne we were there for about an hour. When i came home and put her to bed and laid down i didn't noticed them anymore but every now and then they pop up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me too.. I don't remember ever talking to my OB about them though, sorry.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• google it! i dont know either but i use to see them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• How far along are you and how has your blood pressure been throughout this pregnancy? You could have just been a little dehydrated but it could also be caused by blood pressure issues.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2010